This Dark Navy Blue polished plaster has been executed with Fresco plaster materials in California.
I know that is always problematic to make something like this with lime plaster. And, unfortunately, there is no Magic material that can deliver such spectacular finish.
And yes, there are still Magic hands out there that keep the craftsmanship alive.
In this case the work has been done by Igor Koskossow by using the following application system:
1. Sand primer Fixafond 400 (Fresco)
2. Two coats of Calchera Marmorino (Fresco)
3. One coat of Venetian Plaster - Make Up R (Fresco)
4. One coat of our new product - Venetian Plaster Conditioner (sort of sealer) (Fresco)
5. Two coats of Cera Wax (Fresco)
And, do not forget the Trowel -Romboid (Special polishing Trowel by COME )